It’s the ultimate hack dessert, just throw the ingredients in the pan and let your oven do all the work!
- 12 butternut snap biscuits
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 210g lemon curd
- 200g sour cream
- 470g pkt vanilla cake mix
- 150g unsalted butter, chilled, thinly sliced into 30 pieces
- 125ml (½ cup) milk
Icing sugar, to serve (optional)
3 Method Steps
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Grease a 5cm-deep, 20 x 26cm rectangle cake pan. Line with baking paper, allowing paper to overhang sides.
- Step 2 Arrange biscuits
- Step 3Bake for 35-40 minutes. Set aside, in the pan, until cooled completely. Use the baking paper to transfer the cake to a serving board. Dust with icing sugar (Icing sugar, to serve (optional)), if using, to serve.